AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, documenting and implementing approved changes to the network equipment, including configurations, upgrades, and tooling.
- Technical engineering support of WAN, LAN, WLAN equipment and functionality.
- Tier 3 technical support related to the network environment, including flexibility to be available off-hours when called to support an incident.
- Client interface to provide technical recommendations on the performance of the existing environment and proposed future enhancements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 5+ Years Network Engineering experience
2) Strong knowledge and experience working with WAN, LAN, WLAN networks
3) Troubleshooting, configuration and implementation skills
4) Client interaction skills
1) Aruba WLAN experience
Education and Qualifications:
BS degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Operations preferred, or equivalent related network experience. Certifications in networking desired.
English | Prefer on customer site if candidate is in same city as a customer location; but not required
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.