AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Translate business requirements into IPT solutions.
• Implement complex projects and provide L2/L3 support for incidents.
• Handle escalations and co-ordinate with various internal teams to improve process and quality of deliverables.
• Documents the problem/resolution to allow for future reference in Knowledge Database
• Understands the criticality of cases and meets initial response time as defined in SLA.
• Analyzes performance against SLAs, proactively manages issues and ensures implementation of corrective action
• Prepare RCA for Sev1 incidents
Key Competencies and Skills:
Candidates must meet most of the following criteria:
• Should have very high level of Customer Focus to provide effortless Customer Experience. Should display a positive attitude working with various peers/ customers / clients/ vendors etc.
• 5-8 years of experience in implementation/support of Cisco VOIP solutions.
• Expertise in SIP, Cisco Unified call manager 8.x 11.x, SIP trunking, CUBE, CME and SRST.
• Experience in implementation of VMWare ESXi and UC on UCS C series servers.
• Deploy Cisco ISR routers 29XX, 39XX and 44XX using MGCP, H323 and SIP protocols.
• Experience in implementation and maintenance of Cisco call center solutions (UCCX)
• Ability to proactively identify solution related issues and well versed in change executions
Education and Qualifications:
Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science
Preferred: CCNA or Equivalent
Preferred: CCNP or Equivalent
• Analytical, detail orientated
• Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities and make well-considered decisions and have a “can do” attitude
• Ability to work within deadlines, and contribute towards the teams overall success and achieving own goals.
• Communication Skills: Be mature in approach to various tasks and challenges, be a good communicator with all functions within and external to AT&T.
• Team Player: Be motivated, be able to work alone and comfortable interacting with other team members, be it in the same office or across international boundaries
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.