- Interpret the requirements of various data analytic use cases and scenarios and drive the design and implementation of specific data models to ultimately help drive better business decisions through insights from a combination of external and AT&T¹s data assets.
- Develop necessary ingestion procedures and data platform in the Teradata, Vertica, Oracle or Snowflake environment and has the responsibility of maintaining its integrity during the life cycle phases.
- Define data requirements, gather and mine large scale of data, and validate data by running various data tools in our database environment.
- Support the standardization, customization and ad-hoc data analysis, and develop the mechanisms in ingest, analyze, validate, normalize and clean data.
- Implement health checks on new data sources,and apply rigorous iterative data analytics.
- Support data scientists in data sourcing and preparation to visualize data and synthesize insights of commercial value.
- Work with compliance, security teams and legal to create data policy and develop interfaces and retention models which requires synthesizing or anonymizing data.
- Develop and maintain data engineering best practices and contribute to insights on data analytics and visualization concepts, methods and techniques.
- Create tasks for Data Replication and Data Synchronization.
Utilize AWS/Azure Cloud Environment.
Utilize Relational and Non-relational databases. (Teradata, Vertica, SQL
Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB )
Utilize Hbase and Hbase Shell.
Develop Linux, unix shell scripts
- Develop Teradata, Vertica and Snowflake scripts and procedures
- Design, build and maintain production infrastructure
- Looking for total 4+ Years of experience as Database Engineer.
- Experience creating syncs for Data Ingestion, transformation and extraction on Teradata, Vertica, Snowflake and Oracle.
- Certified in Snowflake
- Certified and experience with Azure/AWS cloud environment;
- Experience with performance tuning of multiple database queries.
- Experience with defining schema's on ingested datasets.
- Experience on working with datasets in Cloud Utilizing Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server and Vertica database
- Certifications and experience in Teradata, Vertica and Oracle.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.