This is for an offshore role in Bangalore, India. As part of the Financial Transformation and the move to Oracle Cloud, we need a Senior Oracle Cloud analyst/architect/developer that is familiar with oracle Finance Cloud integrations including skills in SOA, ADI and ADF as well as proficiency in Cloud functionality for General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Revenue Mgmt (RevRec). Solid PL/SQL and UNIX shell scripting along with complete SDLC experience.
- Experience over 10 years in Oracle Apps Techno Functional role & 2 years in Oracle cloud.
- Oracle Cloud
- Senior Oracle Cloud analyst/architect/developer
- Cloud integrations
- SOA, ADI and ADF
- Proficiency in Cloud functionality for General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Revenue Mgmt (RevRec).
- UNIX shell scripting
- Complete SDLC experience.
- Flexible to work in 1 PM to 10 PM India timing
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.