AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and modifies software for AT&T services (e.g., IP, wireless, broadband services) or the management and monitoring of these service offerings.
Interacts with Systems Engineers to realize the technical designs and requirements of the service, including management, systems, and data aspects.
Designs and models the program/code requirements for an integrated software product or system that supports reuse, change, and integration of various vendor components and/or products and access to legacy systems.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Software associated with DevSecOps & MicroServices technology stack is strongly preferred.
- Java Spring, Java Spring Boot. Maria DB, Mongo DB, Cloud technologies, Angular 5.0, Material design. (Java Script,
Jquery, Reactive JS, Node JS)
- Knowledge of BigData, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark. Tensor, Pytorch, Selenium, Truffle(Block Chain) SAML, Camunda. REDIS/
- Experience in building and maintaining CI\CD pipeline in different environments
- Experience in cloud deployment and containers (familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issues in production environment (including defining relevant levels of
monitoring and thresholds, issues root cause analysis and problem solving)
- 4 years of Salesforce application development
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Knowledge of Oracle CPQ.
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor's/Master's in CS or Engineering with 8+ years of experience.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.