AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide an intuitive and integrated experience for customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world. You’ll drive how we deliver a seamless and fast customer experience with digital at the center of AT&T's distribution channels. We’re offering an opportunity to revolutionize the digital space and the chance to create a career that will propel your future.
Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
AT&T Digital Strategic Platform Product team is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with the ability to solve complex problems. As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer and you will be part of a team helping AT&T transform and migrate our existing consumer technology platform to a modernized, cloud-native platform hosted in a hybrid/multi-cloud environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to design and implementation of cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized.
- Design and develop solutions for Azure migrations and transformation tools
- Migration of existing platforms and applications to Azure
- Automation of cloud-based infrastructure deployments and maintenance
- Build, manage and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved. Focus on scalability, security and availability of all infrastructure and processes.
- Identifying and addressing infrastructure deficiencies, availability gaps, and performance bottlenecks
- Serve as escalation for T2-T3 cloud infrastructure support
- Help to determine technical feasibility of solutions for business requirements
- Collaborate with peer organizations, product delivery teams, and support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance.
Job ID 2320561I-1 Date posted 07/12/2023
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* 3+ years of experience working core cloud technologies
* 3+ years in depth experience with Azure core cloud technologies in a high traffic production setting
* 2+ years experience in application migrations to cloud using native patterns
* Recognized cloud certification(s) such as Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Developer, AWS Solution Architect, AWS networking, AWS Security, or other recognized technology certifications in this space
* 3+ years of in-depth experience in core Azure cloud technologies such as: Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions
* 2+ years of experience building cloud automation/orchestration solutions with technologies such as: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, other
* 2+ years designing / implementing highly available cloud/HybridCloud network solutions
* 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, other
* Deep understanding of cloud security experience. Deep understanding of preventative and retrospective controls.
* Deep experience with performance tuning in a cloud environment
* Experience architecting, implementing, and managing monitoring solutions for production cloud environments
* 1+ years Mulesoft architecture, development, administration experience
* Knowledge/Experience with core AWS technologies
* Experience with open-source cloud agnostic technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, Ansible, Terraform
* Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and practice
* Ability to comfortably lead technical demo sessions to peers and leadership
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and technologies
* Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions AWS EC2, ALB/ELB, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, and EKS, Ansible, Terraform, shell scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux Administration RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, NGINX, Openstack, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Mulesoft .