AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
DescriptionProactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers' Service
• Use AT&T standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
• Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
• To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
• Communicate frequently with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting,
notification and escalation)
• Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
QualificationsCCNP equivalent on Routing and Switching
• Knowledge of and the ability to configure, diagnose, and use installed networks/communications devices such as
routers, switches, and load balancers.
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunication products and services (e.g. Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS, VPN,
Broadband and ISDN)
• Call center experience for corporate customers
• Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and has desire to learn about Network and new technologies
• Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP and VOIP.
• Self-driven, able to persists in the face of obstacles, willing to lead and drive the innovative ideas
• A strong team player who seeks a long-term career in this position
• An active listener who is warm, friendly and has a great telephone voice.
• Good command of English,any Native CALA language would be a plus
• Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours)
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.