AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
support includes service assurance, service delivery of day to day MACD work, hardware/ software break fix, Disaster Recovery exercises, as well as providing GeCEP support for additional high-level support requests from clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position involves Technical troubleshooting & Implementation of changes in the complex network environment using Infoblox, QIP and Bind platform. A large portion of this job requires knowledge and experience working with DNS/DHCP/IPAM. Responsibilities also include Prioritizing work accordingly, collaborating, and assisting other technicians with issues, Documenting actions in the problem record. Contact other support groups or organizations as required. Maintain Customer / Account focus. Escalate to T3 for issues that cannot be resolved at T2 level.
Key Competencies and Skills:
* 4 to 5 years of Networking background and TCP/IP
* Good knowledge of IP Networking.
* Experience in DNS/DHCP/IPAM (DDI) administration using Infoblox, QIP and Bind platform applications are desired (but not mandatory).
* Windows, Linux based DNS, DHCP administration.
* IPV4 and IPV6 subnetting.
* Proven track record of delivering quality work and excellent communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and on a consistent basis
Education and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree /Diploma/BCA in any discipline.
* Experience in Infoblox Administration / Microsoft DNS, DHCP servers / Linux DNS administration.
* Networking Certifications.
* Excellent organizational, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work cohesively in a team, learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
* Ability to keep ticking system updated on a timely manner, and quickly learn the tools.
* Resolves most of the Sev-1/2 incidents at this level.
* Should be flexible to work in 24*7 rotational shifts.
* Solid understanding of Incident and Change Management Process.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.