Key Roles and Responsibilities
•Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on Linux servers
•Create tables, write queries, and programs using Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts
•Experience with batch processes, import, export, backup, and database monitoring tools, application support (Operations & Monitoring).
•Ability to develop and understand undocumented code in traditional data warehouse environments, data lake, Informatica, Java, SQL and any other programming/scripting languages
•Work with other development and operations teams.
•Flexible with shifts and occasional weekend support.
• Full life-cycle experience on enterprise software development projects.
• Experience in Unix/Linux system, files systems, shell scripting.
• Experience in Unix/Linux admin activities and DBA activities for relational databases.
• Experience in relational databases/ data marts/data warehouses and complex SQL programming.
• Good to have knowledge on any cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc.
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills used to resolve technical problems.
• Must possess a good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
• Ability to work independently but must be a team player.
• Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
• Linux/Unix Platform Experience (Required 4 years)
• RDBMS and Data Warehousing (Required 3 Years)
• SQL Programming (Required 4 Years)
• Unix/Linux shell scripting (Required 4 years)
• Java (Desired 2 years)
• Cloud Platform - AWS, Azure, Snowflake (Desired – good to have experience)
Education & Qualifications
University Degree in Computer Science and/or Analytics
Minimum Experience required: 3-6 years in Linux & Unix Platforms, relational database design & development
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.