AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
DescriptionEnsures that Operations Center have the appropriate tools, skills, and processes for the monitoring of customer networks.
• Ensures Operations metrics are achieved, Managing individual productivity, and performance of team.
• Performing problem isolation and resolution, including verifying AT&T services, working with ISP’s for circuit related
issue, working with NCR/CISCO for HW related issue and carrying out internal & external escalation.
• Manages activities related to customers escalated issue by coordinating with the AT&T internal teams with appropriate
escalations including Fault Management reporting.
• Scheduling testing tasks with ISPs, customer site personnel and other AT&T support centers.
• Engaging and Interfacing with AT&T Tiered supports and Service Management to address customer issues
• Drive the issues in the right direction and Own the customer issues till the resolution
• Implements processes following global models for AT&T's standard portfolio of services
• Train new recruits and invests time to groom them into the Operations Team.
• Administer Network Analyst/Engineer in meeting Customer & Internal targets by proper coaching them to achieve it
• Coordinates and controls various aspects of targeted programs including training and quality management.
• Ensure that teams deliver in all Measures of Quality and also meet customer SLA's
QualificationsCCNP equivalent on Routing and Switching
•Good understanding of large datacenter networks, network equipment, trouble isolation, and equipment configurations.
•Good understanding of routing protocols, routed protocols, security, and application services.
•Extensive hands-on experience in managing LAN/WAN network on Cisco/Junpier Routers/Switches, Loadbalancer and
•Strong backgrounds in dealing with: TCP/IP, eBGP, iBGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, COS/QoS, HSRP/VRRP and Multitasking.
•Knowledge of Layer 2 and protocols/services are also required: MPLS, Switching, VLANs and IPSec. Different access
technologies: Ethernet, GBIT, Wireless, dark fiber, etc.
•Working knowledge of network Element Management System (ex. HP Open view, Node-Manager, SNMP traps,
Spectrum and Cisco Work)
•Excellent coordination and communication skills.
•Good client interface and access provider management skills.
•Call center experience for corporate customers
•Independent, self-driven and highly customer focused
•Good Interpersonal skill and able to work well in big team
•Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.