AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
ACSI is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be a part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
This position is part of Xandr Engineering Quality team. As a Software Engineer , you will play an integral role in ensuring the quality of the Xandr digital platform.
Software Engineer develops and maintains automated testing frameworks, Jenkins Pipelines, and other automation tooling. Xandr has a very fast paced software development lifecycle and the automation you build will be executed hundreds or thousands of times per week. You will learn and follow best practices to enable our automation to scale to this work load.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engineer automation tooling to specification provided by senior team members.
- Collaborate with medium sized team (4-7), working on a single project.
- Perform manual testing to validate functionality.
- Understand business use cases of automation and gather additional requirements.
- Develop unit tests to ensure high quality code and functionality.
- Perform code reviews and pull requests for automated test code.
- Triage test automation failures and address bugs.
- Work directly with individual software developers to deliver and customize test automation.
- Keep work and project tracking information up to date in JIRA.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop software and tests in nodejs.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to describe Software Development Lifecycle SDLC.
- Demonstrated ability to use databases and develop SQL queries.
- Demonstrated ability to use git.
- Demonstrated ability to use docker.
- Demonstrated ability to perform code reviews.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Pull Request process.
- Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum.
Education and Qualifications:
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR 1+ years work experience in Software Development.
Preferred Requirements :
- Demonstrated ability to develop automated tests using Selenium and wdio (nodejs).
- Demonstrated ability to develop UI tests using the Page Object Model pattern.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Gherkin test scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to use Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, ConfigMap, Secret).
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.
- Experience working with Jenkins CI and demonstrated ability to develop Jenkins Pipeline.
- Experience working with JIRA
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.