About the Job:
The new AT&T advertising technology business is on a unique mission through the launch of its newest business Xandr. This organization born as recently as August 2018 & built on a foundation of 140 years of AT&T excellence and multiple acquisitions of top assets and people, is driving the advertising industry forward by creating new options for advertisers and publishers to find and reach specific audiences at scale in trusted, premium content environment. A fundamental enabler for our strategy is technology, and we have launched a new technology center of excellence in Bangalore which is searching for candidates who embody the Xandr principles - create with curiosity and courage, believe in better, use data responsibly, pursue differences, reflect and imagine, and teach and learn.
Are you one of the candidates that can join our technology center of excellence, become embedded in a global team and deliver results for our customer? We have an opportunity in our Prebid Server team.
As an engineer on the Prebid Server team, you have a unique opportunity to work with a growing open source community on the Prebid Server project, designing and developing new features that help to drive adoption. You will also be responsible for creative solutions distilling data at a massive scale into insightful, actionable information for online publishers that use Prebid Server to drive demand.
Some of the problems we try to solve:
Scaling Open Source: Contribute to a growing open source project and expand and empower its community. Improve quality, drive adoption, and bring innovative features to market.
Grow a Mature Platform: Reduce latency and error rates. Increase up time. Maintain speed, availability, and reliability as our client base grows.
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and testable server side applications using Golang, C/C++, & Java.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, product management, open source community members, and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain tools to automate regular testing and deployment
- Consistently optimize and improve our systems, tools, and testing based on business & product requirements
- Participate in design discussions about and approaches to implementing new features
- Review application performance & reliability metrics and take required actions & propose required improvements
Qualifications- Experience supporting production systems
- Solid experience in Golang, Java, C/C++, or Python
-Being adaptive & proactive to new setup & collaborations
-Open for learning new technologies & skills
-Experience on building high traffic website or e-commerce website as plus.
- BA/BS/MS degree and 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
Normal work hours(1pm to 10 pm)...Should be flexible to work extended hours for first 1 month
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.