AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
ACSI is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
Do you want to bring game-changing DevOps practices to a dynamic and globally distributed engineering organization? The DevOps team architects and develops the systems and processes that enable Xandr engineers to do their best work every day. We own the build, deployment & test systems that power our next-generation ad-tech platform. We're hands-on agents of change who exemplify and create the next wave of best practices. The DevOps team is at the forefront of adopting new tools & techniques and providing those to the entire Xandr engineering community. We're highly collaborative and our highest values include quality, scalability, automation, and team work.
We're looking for a well-rounded software engineer that has a passion for creating tools and systems that support the entire software development lifecycle. This individual has experience in deploying and supporting a variety of applications in a diversity of environments. The role calls for application of best practices on software development both within the team, and the engineering organization as a whole.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Bring Kubernetes, Docker, Public Cloud (AWS), Concourse and Spinnaker to a large heterogenous engineering organization
• Use a wide range of technical skills to make CI/CD universal in our organization
• Build new systems, tools and processes to accelerate software development
• Challenge the assumptions and processes in place in our systems today
• Enthusiastically move between many different language and runtime environments
• Apply creative and scalable solutions to enterprise challenges
• Learn every day
• Automate all the things!
Key Competencies and Skills:
• 3+ years writing software for production systems (high-level language preferred)
Experience with reading and working with scripts ( Ruby / Python / Perl Scripting ). Python is mandatory skill ( Suggest if any programming language required ).
• 2+ years of system design and development experience
• Proficiency in multiple languages, and proven ability to pick up new languages
• Experience designing and developing complex and scalable software systems
• Ability to have enthusiasm, positivity, and fun
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in CS or related field 3+ years experience writing software for production systems
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.