AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
ACSI is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be a part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
This position is part of AppNexus, A Xandr Company, Client side tech team. As an Engineer on the Client Side Tech team, you will have the opportunity to quickly see the impact of your contributions to our clients and end users. Our team aims to solve problems that face online publishers on two main products: Prebid.js, and AppNexus Seller Tag (AST). Our clients rely on our front-end applications and tag management to easily operate and expand their businesses, efficiently buying and selling online advertising inventory at the scale of billions of transactions daily.
Some of the problems you will try to solve:
Tag Management: Design and build front-end content delivery systems that can be executed and rendered in any Internet connected device. Work with technology that touches a wide percentage of overall Internet traffic. Use responsive web design principles and best practices.
Scaling Open Source: Contribute to a growing open source project and leverage the community to continue scaling, while also increasing quality and bringing innovative features to market.
Prototype to Production: As an Engineer, you will work alongside Product Managers to go from iterating and validating a new concept with beta customers to developing it into production-quality code. Our challenge is to create new interfaces that are intuitive for first-time users and arm them with the capabilities they need to control the micro details of their businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members, product management, open source community members, and other stakeholders
- Bring innovation to the team through new features, improving processes and the product development lifecycle.
- Participate in code review sessions and ask & provide feedback to increase code efficiency, maintainability and robustness.
- Support and debug production level issues and provide fixes in a timely manner.
- Support client-facing issues & collaborate with operations and services
- Build and maintain tools to automate regular testing and deployment
- Consistently optimize and improve our systems, tools, and testing based on business & product requirements
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Experience in any back-end language, such as Java, Scala, Python, or PHP
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals: Object-Oriented programming, design patterns and asynchronous and event-driven development
- Knowledge of RESTful Web services
- Familiarity with test driven development methodology
- Ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively
- Experience using client side debuggers, profilers and other development tools
Education and Qualifications:
BS degree in computer science or related field and 3+ years of proven web front-end/full stack development experience.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.