AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
ACSI is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
This position is part of the Xandr Engineering Quality team. As a Senior Software Test Engineer,Team Lead, you will play an integral role in ensuring the quality of the Xandr platform.
You will lead a small team of Software Test Engineers, participate in the software development process, and work directly with software developers and other testers to validate implemented UI workflows align with product specifications and client expectations. As senior member of the team, you will establish best practices, and ensure the team follows them. As Team Lead, you will be responsible for delivery of your team’s targets, and provide professional development guidance to help team members grow their careers, unblock obstacles to increase their productivity, and foster an inclusive, positive culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read related documentation and understand what needs to be tested.
- Develop a Test Plan and Test Cases to validate product functionality.
- Perform manual testing to validate product functionality and gather additional requirements for automation.
- Develop automated UI tests using Gherkin, Selenium, wdio (nodejs) and the Page Object Model pattern following defined best practices.
- Execute automated tests manually until they are submitted to automated regression testing.
- Perform code reviews and pull requests for automated test code.
- Triage automated test failures and escalate to Engineering.
- Work directly with individual software developers to resolve automated test failures.
- Maintain tests to be up to date as product features change.
- Keep Test Plan documentation up to date as product features and related tests change.
- Review Test Plans and provide constructive feedback.
- Manage a team of 3-7 software test engineers.
- Keep work and project tracking information up to date in JIRA.
- Provide continuous feedback to guide team members through their career development.
- Partner with product managers to prioritize a backlog that balances ongoing improvement with new feature development.
- Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes ownership and knowledge sharing.
- Hire high potential candidates to grow the team.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- 4+ years work experience in Software Development or Automated Software Testing.
- 1+ years work experience managing small or medium team
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to develop software and/or tests in nodejs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop automated tests using Selenium and wdio (nodejs).
- Demonstrated ability to use git.
- Demonstrated ability to use docker.
- Demonstrated ability to perform code reviews.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Pull Request process.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to describe Software Development Lifecycle SDLC.
- Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum.
- Experience using project management software (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Trello)
Education and Qualifications:
BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study
- Demonstrated ability to develop UI tests using the Page Object Model pattern.
- Demonstrated ability to develop Gherkin test scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to use databases and develop SQL queries.
- Demonstrated ability to use Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, ConfigMap, Secret).
- Experience working on an Agile software development team.
- Experience working with Jenkins CI and demonstrated ability to develop Jenkins Pipeline.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.