AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead the research, analysis, design, testing, and implementation of enterprise security engineering solutions to meet business requirements.
Participate in the evaluation, development, implementation, and communication of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
Capable of leading and planning operations initiatives to include patching, operations and maintenance of perimeter security devices.
Act as a security expert resource (SME) to clients, internal teams in all phases of the development and implementation of projects.
Capable of evaluating performance results, performing risk assessments, and recommending changes impacting the perimeter security team.
Proactively identify, troubleshoot, and mitigate host, network and design vulnerabilities and provide metrics for reporting.
Provide technical assistance in validation and evaluation of security alerts or incidents as well as perform security risk analysis, architectural reviews and provide security advisory service.
Capable to lead projects and provide guidance/training to less experienced Engineers.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Degree in computer science, engineering disciplines or equivalent technical certification or experience.
• Strong understanding and experience in managing network security architecture in a Cisco environment
• CCNA/CCNP Security certification is an advantage.
• Trains and develops a team of Firewall Engineers
• The candidate must be a technical escalation point and capable of communicating and coordinating all firewall related work to the clients, internal teams, vendors and consultants.
• Ability to rapidly learn and apply advanced and emerging technical security principles, theories, and concepts.
• Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
Education and Qualifications:
Minimum 4 years IT security/network engineering support experience such as Tier III, security infrastructure implementation, operations and maintenance.
This is a shift-based role (24x5, 8 hours shift including night shift on rotation basis, weekend standby required).
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.