This position is basically responsible for two areas of operation:
1. Day to day HR operations support (Employee life cycle management)
2. HR Operations projects or concentration on specific activities within the region
3. Provide HR Operations support other international countries, where required.
Part 1. HR Operations Delivery Support
• Production of job offer letters, employment contracts and other letters / documents
• Manage the life cycle of an employee from Onboarding process until the exit
• Letters management – promotion / job reclassification / employment letters / salary changes etc.
• Administration of employee personnel and digital files and keeping them up to the date
• Providing payroll support for the country
• Administration of attendance and leave management
• Benefits administrations like – Company lease vehicle, meal vouchers, insurance, health check etc.
• Updating, maintaining, and reporting on employee data in the HR Database (Workday)
• Responding to routine HR queries from line managers and employees
• Interfacing with other HR specialists for local implementation of policies / processes
• Working on implementing projects / programs in the country in collaboration with various internal / external stakeholders
• Working with the HRCM and provide documentations support for local compliance requirements
• Vendor administration for HR benefits (insurance, health checks, employee assistance program, meal voucher, car lease etc)
Part 2. Region Projects / Activities
• Working with a larger HR team on projects / processes with a regional impact
• Working with a cross-functional team on projects / processes with a regional impact
• Supporting projects focused on analyzing, improving and implementing HR operations
Part 3. HR Ops support for other international countries
In order to build true shared service model, ability to provide cross country support is essential.
As part of this responsibility if and when assigned, HR operations support to be provided to other countries / regions from the home country / base country.
As part of these responsibilities, strong relationship-building and communication skills, a good command of English and some commitment to working outside office hours are required (projects often involve conference calls with teams across time-zones).
Specific Requirements of the Job
Job ID 2315721I Date posted 05/09/2023
• Strong generalist knowledge of HR in the country / countries covered
• Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience
• Solid track record of implementation in HR roles
• AT&T’s HR policies and processes are often driven by regional or global guidelines. This
means that on top of the specialized local HR knowledge, the person must have experience working in an international HR environment.
• Experience as a user of an HR Database application like Workday for managing data
and producing reports
• Solid experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Experience in international HR projects preferred but not necessary
• Project management experience and / or specialist skills in HR areas are preferred
• Strong analytical skills
Experience and Personal Skills Required
• Self-motivated person who can function with minimal or no supervision, with a willingness to take on additional responsibilities whenever required.
• Higher education, preferably Master’s degree
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong English language skills
• Strong local language skills (if different from English and required for job)
• Proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to find innovative and realistic solutions to difficult problems
• Conflict management skills and ability to deal with difficult people
• Good teamwork and relationship-building skills
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events