AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program.
• Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget.
• Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program.
• Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables.
• Projects/programs are very complex in nature, rarely follow a repeatable framework, typically span multiple business units or are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs.
• Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
• Conducts project/program meetings and is responsible for project/program tracking and analysis.
• Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables.
• Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
• Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of major problems. Communicates to client/vendors/leadership.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communications and project management/leadership skills
• Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access)
• Experience in Financial Analysis, modeling and forecasting
• PMP, Agile, and/or SAFe certified
• Experience with AT&T Project Management tools (PRISM, AgileCraft, TDP) a plus
Key Competencies and Skills:
Typically requires 7- 8 years’ experience.
Education and Qualifications:
Preferred Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience. PMP Certification desired.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.