Experienced product/application developer position that uses advanced skills to create and implement a GUI application used to allow users to create, update and search for metadata related to applications. The UI also allows clients to onboard to a Data Movement platform. Develop micro services for the UI. Also create and update table structures for the application. Must be able to effectively interact with business, product ownership, architecture and testing teams, solid experience communicating within the scrum team and cross-functional teams, well versed with standard software development processes and practices, ability to quickly resolve defects, work with production support hand in hand with deployment activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Engages in Data platform and self-service enablement development projects from the project inception stages and moves them along to requirements, development, delivery and post-delivery maintenance. Engaged via clients/end users for support, enhancement, bug-fixes.
• The Technical Specialist (TS) will implement application development for the Data platform team. TS shall support the security policies built to comply with ASPR and follow the architectural, programmatic and platform designs approved within ATT.
• This TS will be responsible for development and support of various data platform applications by employing development best practices without incurring a lot of technical debt and ensuring low production defects thus reducing the cost of re-work.
• 4-year bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, math or a related field.
• 3 years’ experience using ML (machine learning), statistical predictive modeling, multivariate/regression, clustering, time series/survival analysis, DOE (design of experiments), sampling, statistical analysis/testing, text mining/NLP, and visualization techniques; client engagements to solve business challenges and develop processes using data from various inputs and developing statistical solutions for business needs
• Overall, 6+ years of experience in application development using Java, Angular, JS, MySQL, Oracle DB, Docker, Python technologies in an Agile environment working with various stake holders. Must have good communication skills. The candidate must be able to work in Linux server environment as well and cloud (AWS/Azure) hosted solutions.
• 2-3 years’ experience working in an Agile environment. SAFE Agile experience preferred. Ability to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects, prioritize multiple work request and excellent communication skills are required. Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, POC, development, and testing.
• Must be able to effectively interact with business, product ownership, architecture and testing teams, solid experience communicating within the scrum team and cross-functional teams, well versed with standard software development processes and practices, ability to quickly resolve defects, work with production support hand in hand with deployment activities.
• MUST have excellent communication skills, positive attitude, team player, flexible to learn new technologies.
Should be flexible to work in EMEA shifts
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.