AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivery responsibility from a technical standpoint
- Delivery excellence by inspecting and adapting the technical practices.
- WIll be involved in all aspects of Software delivery including Production support.
- Need to have the soft skills to work across different personnel with varying degree of technical and business skills. Very important to listen to everyone's perspective and making a balanced decision that will help the platform.
Key Competencies and Skills:
15 years of architecting web applications with focus on performance, availability, resiliency and security.
- Strong grasp of DevSecOps practices.
- Strong understanding of micro-services-based architecture.
- Experience with test and behavior driven design and development.
- Hands-on coding experience using Angular, Java and Node JS (full stack developer).
- Strong understanding of Agile processes and methodologies – Scrum and Scaled Agile.
- Experienced with relational and in-memory database.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.
Education and Qualifications:
Engineering degree; Masters preferred.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.