AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
This role is suitable also for internal candidates with implementation skills. (Implementation, Assurance, BVOIP teams)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• understands complex technical requirements and translate into working solution utilizing AT&T or 3rd party service portfolios
• is responsible for technical validation, preparation; has an in-depth knowledge of logical router configurations and both LAN and WAN routing as well as a understanding of the Managed Service offers
• acts as single point of technical contact for internal and external customers; provides support for escalated operational issues.
• is able to produce technical or process documentation pointing to design solutions or process improvements
• provides technical guidance / configuration notes to the downstream implementation teams
Key Competencies and Skills:
• hands on with LAN/WAN/routing protocols/QoS/troubleshooting/scripting
• Professional level of industrial certifications from one of the vendors - Cisco, Juniper, F5/Riverbed/Fortigate/Palo Alto products/technologies is advantage
• Cloud technologies and security services (Zscaler)
• VOIP or wireless knowledge is advantage
• overview or experience with NEXT-gen technologies like SDWAN (Velocloud, Viptela, Riverbed, FatPipe); SDN (NFV); NEXT-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet) is welcomed
• user level skills on Linux, Unix & scripting (python, pearl) will be preferred
• well organized, detail oriented and flexible to help meet business requirements
• good communication (written and verbal) skills
• innovative with capability to adapt to new environments and drive changes successfully
• team player, analytical thinker & problem solver
Education and Qualifications:
• Engineering / Science Graduate
• previous experience as DTAC Engineer is advantage
Location: Bratislava OR Kosice, Slovakia
Working hours: EMEA (9.00am-5.30pm) with flexibility to work US EST hours
Salary: from 2240 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.