AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
ACSI is building a brand new team to support the AT&T Xandr advertising & analytics business. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began with Alexander Graham Bell more than 140 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, Xandr is uniquely positioned to move the advertising industry forward. The foundation of that will be world class technology, and we want you to be part of our journey by joining our new technical center of excellence.
This position is part of the Xandr Cyber Security team. This operations-focused role is integral to the ongoing security and continuity of the Xandr infrastructure. We are seeking for Information Security Analyst who can secure enterprise information by designing, implementing, and enforcing security controls, safeguards, policies and procedures. Drive the implementation and ongoing operations and maintenance of core security services for the Xandr infrastructure including vulnerability scanners (internal and external), code quality, code analysis, secrets management, ongoing compliance validation, penetration test validation and remediation, and front-line coverage for the reporting of security concerns.
Analyze results, deploy remediation for security audits and penetration testing, working with internal TechOps stakeholders including SysOps, CSI, DB Ops, and Cybersecurity.
Implement plans to resolve issues.
Works closely with numerous organizations across the company at various levels including Legal, Finance, Network Engineering & Operations, System Operations, and Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deploy system controls by developing framework for controls and levels of access, recommending improvements
- Work with internal and external audit teams to provide frontline support of quarterly penetration tests
- Maintain the 24/7 operation of the security tooling including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanners, code quality tooling etc.
- Monitor and report on implementation and compliance of policy, process, and procedures refining as required and escalating non-compliance issues as needed
- Identify risks and develop and propose strategies to mitigate them before crisis develops
- Demonstrate personal integrity and responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Experience with various regulatory requirements such as SOX, PCI
- At least 3 years progressively more responsible experience in the IT field
- Two or more years of hands on Unix/Linux system administration
- Solid knowledge of IDS/IPS and vulnerability management solutions
- Knowledge of current security threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization, and access control methods
- Knowledge of SANS or COBIT frameworks
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- High professional standards and desire to continue to develop skills and growth professionally
-Strong commitment and drive to deliver high quality service to all customers, regardless of whether they are internal or external
-Demonstrated ability to rapidly respond to changing needs of the business
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Business/CS/MIS or equivalent 3-5 years of experience in application security
The role involves shift-based work and candidates should expect that work hours may vary depending on business needs.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.