AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide Tier 1 and 1.5 support to end users.
• Utilizes good troubleshooting skills to quickly provide quality solutions for customer issues
• Monitor ticket queue and respond with in pre-defined SLAs.
• Perform MACDS with in stipulated time and SLAs.
• Responsible for preparing reports for management and client.
• Responsible for keeping the project SharePoint portal/file share up-to-date
• Provides timely updates to customers/team members
Key Competencies and Skills:
Candidates must meet most of the following criteria:
• A logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
• Ability to work in 24/7 environment (Morning shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening shift, Night Shift based on the business need)
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in L1/L2 support.
• Strong experience handling MACDS in Cisco call manager 8.x to 11.x, voice gateways, Avaya Commination servers and media gateways.
• The Candidate should be ready to work in 24*7 shift Operations.
• The candidate should have high level of communication (verbal and written) skills in English language.
• Avaya UC product experience will be an added advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
* Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science.
* Preferably CCNA Voice or Avaya certification etc.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.