• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, tools, and platforms and must have understanding of systems engineering principles derived from experience.
• Collaborate with critical stakeholders to understand business needs, priority, and the quality of services to be created or enhanced.
• Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process and effective resource deployment based on the customers requirement.
• Drive solution to be compliant with Target State Architecture. Drive enhancements to Target State Architecture to meet future business needs. Regularly evaluate cloud applications and propose solution and perform POC to adopt by discussing with key stake holders.
• Work closely with IT-CSO security to monitor and Manage to keep in line with the Organization cloud security policy.
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers and Huge Data transfer using sophisticated tools into the cloud.
• Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
• Will have to work in shifts and perform occasional weekend support on need basis.
• Full life-cycle experience on strategizing Data Centre
and Huge Data migration to Cloud.
• Proven work experience as a Cloud Administrator and Solutioning, familiarity in deploying resources through IaaC such as Terraform, CI/CD: Jenkins, Operational Tool : Ansible.
• Strong Experience in Unix/Linux system, files systems and an added advantage to have shell scripting.
• Strong knowledge on cloud platforms: AWS & Azure
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills used to resolve technical problems.
• Must possess a good understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
• Ability to work independently but must be a team player.
• Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
• Experienced in Cloud and Data Center migration projects
• Strong Knowledge in Linux/Unix Platform Experience
• In-depth understanding of compute, storage, network components including
backup, monitoring, Database, Security, Identity and DR environment requirements.
• Strong Knowledge in Networking for setting up internetworking in Cloud.
• Experienced in deploying multi-tenant cloud environments with fine grain access controls. – AWS & Azure
• Must have prior hands-on experience with automation of infrastructure and code provisioning.
• Required Deep domain expertise of cloud application development solutions
> IaaC : Terraform
> Container orchestration (Kubernetes)
> Continuous integration (Tool: Jenkins)
> Configuration Management tools such as Ansible.
> Good to have: Enterprise Data processing environment like Apache NiFi, Service Mesh exposure like ISTIO or Consul, Azure DevOps
• Added advantage having Unix/Linux shell scripting
• Added advantage in having experience in large-scale software development using modern languages and frameworks. Exposure to Software architecture and technical roles.
Education & Qualifications
University Degree in Computer Science and/or Analytics
Minimum Experience required: 4-7 years in Linux & Unix Platforms, Cloud migration, using tools related to DevOps like CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, IaaC: Terraform.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.