Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a direct sales position, the Strategic Account Lead 4
Support is responsible for building/maintaining relationships with
customer, account planning/strategy, and pursuing new sales
- Primarily on customer premise, create
existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of
customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing, installation, customer issues).
- Establishes/maintains productive long-term client relationships.
- Leads in presenting products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs.
- Demonstrates/maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs,issues,strategies,priorities to deliver valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer
needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative
skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company
policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
- Aids in devising direct sales plans/strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of most complex accounts/projects.
- Supports the sales team through coaching/mentoring - assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead when presenting products/services to customers.
- Works on critical/large/most complex/high visibility/strategic/tactically vital accounts and issues with sizable latitude.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site,
communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc.,
related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the
customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids,
developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed
solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T
external partners, including design and engineering, and researching
customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
12 plus years direct work experience.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.