As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join an Engineering team responsible for the architecture, development, administration, maintenance, and support of Xandr’s Advertising Integration Platform (Ad-IP). You will be involved in critical components of Xandr’s advertising business, including ad targeting, sales support, campaign management, audience creation and management, measurement and reporting, billing, privacy compliance, and other miscellaneous facets of the business. The culture is a fast-paced with rapidly evolving requirements that match the industry it supports. This position requires a someone with a passion for learning that can adapt quickly, communicate well, and enjoys working in a diverse team.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
• Author wiki-based design documents and operational run guides.
• Develop automated unit test suites.
• Investigate and optimize software performance.
• Providing tier II operational support for deployed solutions.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process.
• Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform. This may include assisting in the investigation of new technologies and running POCs.
• Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on development experience in the Linux/Unix environments.
• Experience with containerization and Kubernetes.
• Experience with cloud services. AWS S3, EC2, EKS experience is a plus.
• A solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and principles.
• A solid understanding of CICD principles.
• Experience in one or more RDBMS systems (Oracle, MariaDB, and Snowflake are desirable).
• Experience in one or more NoSQL databases (Redis is desirable).
• Restful and SOAP API development experience.
• ETL development experience. Spring Batch experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with ZooKeeper and/or Caspar parameter management systems.
• Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.