You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
As part of offering this key leadership the position will matrix manage a team of engineers to develop cybersecurity solutions in the areas of:
1) systems architecture
2) security operations
3) threat management
4) vulnerability management
6) identity management
The position will be responsible for
1) assessing requirements
2) developing work breakdown
3) assigning engineering to cross functional teams
4) ensuring that cyber solutions integrate and interoperate
5) developing work statements to partner vendors
6) analyzing solution alternatives
7) assessing partner proposals
8) developing basis of estimates
9) developing responses to task orders or contract modifications
10) developing solution cost model
The position will be accountable for ensuring solution quality, presenting solutions to clients; and representing the solution to executive leadership. Works with product management to develop new cyber security offers to meet market demand.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- BS technical degree
- 10+ years’ experience with: Federal security standards, regulations, and laws, common security operations systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS) tools, Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM), anti-virus, firewalls, log collection systems, etc
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of a wide variety of security logs to detect and resolve security issues using Splunk and similar tools
- Thorough understanding and application of networking and system administration security concepts, protocols and methodologies across multiple operating environments
- Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements around information security and privacy
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
Possesses one or more security certifications relevant to the position, such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), etc.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.