Big Data Jobs
As a member of our Big Data team, you’ll work with awesome people in a start-up environment. With one of the biggest data sets in the world, you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
- Experience and passion for finding solutions to real world, applied problems from complex datasets.
- PhD or equivalent in a data science field, including these most commonly: Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Established aptitude for applied research as demonstrated through publications, new research techniques, open source contributions, internship experience, or patents.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas, and develop them from your concept to a solution.
- Demonstrated ability to use software to manipulate data, prototype new tools, and extract actionable insights from that data.
- Capable of presenting outcomes of analytic solutions in a format easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Expertise working with large industrial scale data sets.
- Accomplished programmer with experience in any of R, Python, C/C++, and Java.
- Experience with modern data management and analytic tools (e.g. Hadoop, NoSQL, Tensorflow, Keras, Spark).
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.