LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Telecommunications Specialist (Apprentice) can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicles and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Telecommunications Specialists maintain all types of central office equipment through testing, repair, analysis and other means to
provide the various types of communication available from a central office.
What you'll do as an AT&T Telecommunications Specialist:
- Perform routine tests on normal and emergency power facilities and equipment.
- Install, test and maintain various types of voice and carrier equipment, including official communications services.
- May work on all types of telecommunications equipment including toll terminal and microwave equipment, private line and program services.
- May operate and maintain equipment such as motors, generators, storage batteries, and motor-driven apparatus used to furnish or transmit power for telephone operation.
- May work on analog or digital equipment/circuits which requires analysis of software problems in computer programs.
- Position AT&T as the premier provider of choice.
- Perform other duties comparable to the above as assigned.
- Wear and/or use appropriate safety equipment and follow established safety practices andprocedures.
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Telecommunications Specialists must have the following:
- Valid state driver’s license
- Meet 275lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
- Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
Ready to get on the road to success? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2227378 Date posted 08/05/2022