AT&T has an opening for Operations Lead to support the Army Enterprise Information Technology as a Service (EITaaS) program as a member of the Program Management Office(PMO) team responsible for developing, delivering, maintaining and securing a commercially provided Command and Control information network for the United States Army.
- Oversee multiple site solution elements and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the PMO and Government.
- Oversee multiple contractor groups with responsibilities to provide EITaaS support on site.
- Organize and support meetings across multiple organizations to include AT&T, other contractors and the government.
- Research and actively collaborate with the Government to develop solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified.
- Coordinate with Army site leadership and other contractors across multiple geographical locations.
- Oversee and facilitate schedule and budget.
- Prepare briefings, reports, and informational analysis in support of program initiatives.
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
- Provide review and analysis of delivered technical content.
- Manage site CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
- Travel requirement: Minimal, approximately 10%.
DoD Secret clearance (#secret)
- Bachelors in IT or another technical field
- 5+ years of experience
- Operational experience working with DoD
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- PMP certification
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.