At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media, and technology to transform our company and your career.
You as a Test Eng. will be responsible of:
-Assist in the quality assurance and testing automation of innovative software solutions that support critical AT&T business objectives.
-Contribute to construction and deployment of high-quality software systems in the context of extremely large databases and high-volume data streaming and analytics.
- Network management - analytics for real-time network status and data analysis for planning and troubleshooting.
• Interact with business users, developers and other project stakeholders to understand and clarify business and system requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications.
- Prepare test strategies and plans based on documented requirements and interviews with Project Management and
• Execute manual and automated tests.
• Analyze test results, draw conclusions from the results, and make recommendations.
• Ensure that no defective products are moved to production.
Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; or equivalent experience.
Advanced English Skills. Conversation.
- Typically requires 3-5 experience
- Testing of Client/Server Applications
- QA Automation (Python, QTP, SoapUI, Selenium, etc..)
- Unix/Linux + shell scripting
- Database with SQL;
- Project Tracking Tools (e.g. iTrack/Jira for User Story and Bug Tracking, etc..)
-Work location Mexico City.
Ready to join the #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
Job ID 2224593I-1 Date posted 11/17/2022