SQL/ARMS Collections Specialist # 2018804
Do you want to work on a team building near human-like conversational systems that work directly with customers? Come join AT&T where we are creating new technologies to interact with our customers to solve their needs.
This role would be part of a team trying to revolutionize our customer interaction. We will be utilizing industry leading technologies to develop a better experience for our customer support interactions. We are looking for full a SQL/ARMS Collections Specialist who wants to work with fields like:
- Coordinate with ARMS user groups to match ARMS functions with business collection centers’ methods and procedures to ARMS functions and processes.
- Learn from center management and related M&P teams the desired outcomes and outflows.
- Determine which functions and procedures in ARMS best fits the center’s requirements.
- Work with center management and M&P before, during and after implementation of new procedures to ensure a smooth transition.
Primary support for ARMS users, handling all inquiries, requests and concerns received.
- Guide and direct and ARMSSUPPORT technical specialists handling the ARMSSUPPORT mailbox, allowing them to help users with a wide range of access, technical and procedural issues.
- Handle requests and concerns from users that ARMSSUPORT cannot handle. When unable to do solve the issue alone, sends the issue to the appropriate person or department to handle.
- Provide follow-up for issues that were handed off to ensure resolution was handled smoothly and completely.
- Serves as the ARMS functionality guru due to a high-level knowledge of collection center practices and the ARMS GUI and data.
- Updates various tables to maintain ARMS data and functionality.
- Ensures all accounts are named to the appropriate parent groups, using account markings from a range of inputs, including bill names and SAART data.
- Maintains and oversees account assignments to collection reps. Utilizing inputs from many sources stored in spreadsheets to produce an assignment table that meet the needs of all the collection centers.
- Monitors and updates account segments based on bill markings, SAART segmentation and other inputs so accounts are reported and assigned to the proper portfolios and collection centers.
- Maintains the flag and sub-activities table to provide the desired flags and bring-ups on the accounts meeting specified criteria. Monitors flags and brings-ups to verify accuracy.
- Serves as a strategic member of our team during an ARMS enhancement project.
- Translates business collection centers’ requests into work requests that IT can use as requirements.
- Coordinates with Am DOCs and the ARMS team throughout the project to make sure the collection centers’ requests are being addressed.
- Performs a large amount of the User acceptance and release testing at the time of project releases. Coordinates with user groups for UAT testing when required.
End to end ownership of the product is key. If this all sounds exciting to you, and your skills align with the below qualifications, send us your resume. We want you on the team.
Tecnoparque, Azcapotzalco CDMX
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here