Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionThe Service Manager (SM) ensures that AT&T products and services are supported to operational contractual commitments and service level agreements, on behalf of designated global strategic MNC’s. The SM has overall ownership of the Customer Service Experience (customer satisfaction) and builds relationships of trust and integrity with designated customers by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding both of the customers’ business requirements and the AT&T products and services that are used to support these requirements.
The SM builds and maintains relationships within AT&T and other service provider groups to ensure that people within these groups understand and respond to Client and SM requests and requirements.
- Point of Client escalation
- Point of internal escalation and enquiry
- Supporting across Assurance, Delivery and Billing
- All products and services including NI and 3rd party
- Providing Client facing reports
- Analysis and recommendations based on available data/reports
- Including capacity management, site resiliency
- Creating and managing Service Improvement plans
- Maintaining Customer specific service guides
- Participation/Leadership on Client calls
- Regular monthly/quarterly governance calls/meetings ie. Stewardship
QualificationsRequired Skills, etc:
Ability to work under pressure and when required outside business hours.
• Proactive approach to avoid issues and risks.
• Good understanding of the AT&T Business portfolio and technology.
• Familiar with financial terminology, contracts, invoicing, Service Level Agreements?
• Very good interpersonal skills : Empathy ; Respectfulness ; Ability to lead corrective action teams ; persuasive and diplomatic
• Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
• Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Analytical and resourceful.
• Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
• Very good presentation skills
• Sufficient seniority to interact at senior levels within an organization
• Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative in highly pressured situations.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a global network service role, of which at least 2 years with a customer facing role.
• Sales- or Project management experience is an additional advantage.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Any certification or qualification in support of the competencies above would be an advantage.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here