Do you have a passion for digging for answers in data, solving problems that nobody else can solve? Use your range of highly advanced skills in predictive sciences to advance voice virtual assistance and risk management here at AT&T. Working with massive amounts of data, you’ll need expertise implementing a range of statistical methods and tools to provide in-depth analysis of business challenges and potential solutions. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a data scientist working on our finance team, we’ll be relying on you to tell a story with vast amounts of internal and external data. Networking and researching business unit functions, processes, data sources, and uses for that data, you’ll pull together the kind of modeling, analysis, and visualization work that will translate results into meaningful financial impacts and recommendations that drive business decisions. English fluency is a key requirement for being able to communicate with clients and global partners.
In this role, you’ll need several specialized skills to manage and solve the variety of client business challenges you’ll encounter and provide the results necessary for success. Your responsibilities include:
- Engage clients to enhance current statistical models, develop new models for business needs, or design experiments for test/control analysis and business process trials.
- Consult with cross-functional teams for statistics, knowledge discovery, data modeling, and analytics.
- Own the predictive models/Machine Learning and DOE/A-B testing areas of voice virtual assistant customer interactions and negotiations.
- Develop business context for environment and Machine Learning applications and deep knowledge of data inputs, outputs, and statistical testing and modeling.
- Write and run data extraction algorithms to acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, with the ability to describe and direct data requests for representative data necessary for analyses.
- Develop statistical tests and predictive solutions to make business recommendations for decisioning
- Train and develop models, run evaluation experiments, perform statistical analysis of results and refine models.
- Develop understanding of data framework and how it relates to business use, specific process time points, and make recommendations for any new data needs. Coordinate with data engineers to ensure data is representative of analysis solutions.
- Use data analytics and other strategies to optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work closely with clients and leaders to prioritize analysis and reporting needs, both ongoing and ad hoc.
- Prepare client presentations (i.e. PowerPoint-PPT) to share end-to-end storyboard for analytical initiative, including appropriate visualization.
- Use of NLP statistical techniques to transform natural language data into useful features via identification of patterns with voice to text data, to feed classification algorithms, select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods, and use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features which can be used as attributes/predictors for other negotiation modeling components, decisioning, and in other processes.
Qualified candidates will have a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Data Science or Industrial Engineering, along with 6 years of solid experience with critical tools like SAS. Succeeding in this role requires:
- 6 years’ experience using Machine Learning, statistical predictive modeling, multivariate/regression, clustering, time series/survival analysis, DOE (design of experiments), sampling, statistical analysis/testing, text mining/NLP, and visualization techniques
- 6 years’ experience utilizing analysis tools such as Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/STAT, SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Viya, R, Python and familiarity with SQL and data management/cleaning techniques to ensure data is representative of statistical analysis, predictive model, or analysis solution.
- Experience in client engagements, interpreting client business challenges, and recommendations for statistical analysis solutions (i.e. analytical consulting and solution design)
- Ability to independently and proactively immerse yourself to understand internal business segments, stakeholders, and provide consultation and collaboration.
- Strong financial acumen and analysis experience to determine business impacts for application of statistical solutions.
- Solid skills in presentation storyboarding, design, development, delivery, and communication in order to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
- Experience leading model/test design and coordinate directly with clients.
- Proven ability to design advanced analytical solutions, go above and beyond with enhancing or expanding capabilities and results, and experience innovating to discover, design, build, implement, and assess new solutions.
- Proven ability to define data representative of solutions with limited direction.
- Extensive coding experience, including SAS, Python, and R
- Self-starter with consistency in delivering projects, taking the work to the next level, and ensuring clear and visually apparent takeaways.
Ready to make an impact? Apply today.
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here