At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives, and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
This position will perform escalations for the Early Termination and Shortfall process. This involves and in-depth analysis of AT&T business customer contracts; Early Termination Fee calculations, navigation through different billing systems, and other company supported systems. Effectively communicate with internal and external customers concerning Early Termination process and or calculations provided and Shortfall fees. In addition to the escalation role, the candidate helps resolve mechanized billing discrepancies, assists with complex billing questions, and generate ETF and/ or Shortfall reports for the team use. This position also involves training and working on continuous processes and documentation improvements. This position works closely with the ETF and Shortfall managers as well as their direct reports.
As a Specialist, Billing Accounting, you will be responsible to:
- Provide Support to various teams regarding any ETF concern, miscalculation, review, and escalation.
- Provide guidance from the start to the end of the ETF process and correct direction or team to contact.
- Manage to establish targets, reports results, and ensure policy compliance.
- Responsible for creating and maintenance of Methods and Procedures (M&P) and well as working on Special Projects as needed."
- Strong Excel skills (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot tables, macro a plus).
- Strong multitasking skills; organized.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Problem Solving. (Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.)
- Decision making and critical thinking (ability to analyze situations fully and accurately and reach productive decisions.)
Education and qualifications
- Advanced English required.
- 2-3 years of financial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in administration or related.
This is a hybrid WFH position that is in Tecnoparque, Azcapotazalco. The candidate hired will be required to go into a local office 2-3 times per week
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2308579I Date posted 03/16/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events