You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The AT&T Cybersecurity web experience team is looking for an experienced Web Product Manager to join our team in Austin, TX.
This role is a key position, leading the strategic and tactical activities between business stakeholders, writers, designers, and developers to help form the web strategy for web properties of AT&T Cybersecurity. Our charter is to manage and continually optimize and test our worldwide web properties to drive discovery, engagement, and leads for our sales team. We are a fast-paced group with a focus on getting things done, simplifying anything and everything, and having fun doing it. You will be in the middle of it all helping drive the team towards decisions that influence lead acquisition funnels and global web experiences.
• Manage our web experiences aligned to engagement, lead generation, product releases, and key marketing initiatives
• Run and participate in meetings with technology and design teams such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and backlog refinement
• Drive project decisions and daily progress to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Articulate product requirements to developers and assist with the management of the development process
• Find the best path forward for the business when confronted with competing requirements and priorities
• Take input and drive action from a diverse group of talented team members across functions
• Maniacal focus on “the details,” follow-up, process, audit, etc.
• Develop and track success metrics, ensuring the team is clear on their objectives every step of the way
• Measure impact on our site goals and fine-tune strategies to our product/feature roadmap
• Develop and write compelling narratives regarding feature ideas for presentation to senior management
• Ensure customer and business data drives all plans, activities, decisions
Required Skills and Competencies
• 5-8 years professional experience working on digital products for multiple audiences
• Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
• Demonstrable contributions to a successful project or product previously
• Experience working directly with stakeholders, writers, engineering & design/UX teams in an Agile environment
• Proven effectiveness in working within a large company to gain commitment and support for projects and initiatives
• Experience with software development and documentation tools such as Confluence, JIRA and standard measurement platforms such as Google Analytics
• Fundamental understanding of SEO, content marketing, and conversion rate optimization best practices
• Strong user experience and technical sensibilities
• Self-starter sensibilities and an enthusiasm for collaboration
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO) a plus
• Experience with Adobe Target a plus
• Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.