If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
The Technical Sales Consultant -Lead is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of company products, services and solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for consulting with both Cyber and Direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of the most complex security products and services.
• Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
• Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of security products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
• Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
• Analyzes customer requirements and designs and implements solutions using company products and services.
• Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging security technologies.
• May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
• Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
• Determines best approach to resolve critical issues.
• Assists less experienced peers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Expertise, In-depth and working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and security industry trends is imperative
• Exceptional corporate presentation, and relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technology based solutions
• Extensive working knowledge of AT&T company products and services
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
• Experience across the AT&T Cyber Security portfolio
• Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
• Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
• Valid driver's license in the state of employment and insurance
• 12 or more years experience in a similar position within the same industry
• Industry Certifications: CEH, CISSP, CCIE (security)
• Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
Bachelor’s degree is not required but a Bachelor’s degree in technical related field, Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
- Employee discounts and perks
- Paid time off
- Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
- Tuition aid
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.