You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Are you passionate about Cybersecurity? Do you want to make an impact that can reach all organizations? AT&T Cyber Security is growing and looking to add motivated, experienced Pre-Sales Engineers to our Channel-Managed Security Service Provider team! The Technical Sales Consultant must have a solid background in Security and will play a key role in accelerating our enterprise sales initiatives If you’re looking for a career with a great team, let’s talk!
What we are looking to add to our team:
● Managing and engaging with customers to prioritize technical sales opportunities from prequalification, discovery, and design
● Clearly articulating the benefits of AT&T Cyber Security & AlienVault’s SaaS platform to all levels & interested parties
● Providing input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements
● Maintaining account and opportunity updates within our internal Salesforce automation system
● Ensure our customers and partners are implemented, deployed and live on the AT&T Managed Security & USM Anywhere solutions
● Analyze customer’s usage information, develop and recommend modifications required on the software development for a healthy and optimal usage strategy.
● Empathize & engage with new customers, while having a consultant’s mindset to understand the customer’s business goals.
● Use your technical knowledge to assist users with common and configuration deployment, configuration issues, and provide solutions for complex technical needs.
● Actively monitor ongoing customer health: perform health checks, software testing to move customers toward a healthy state, and effectively manage customer complaints/escalations to achieve sales wins.
● Ensuring proper coordination & collaboration with other engineering department & technical teams
We want to know you better if:
● 7+ years experience and proven track record as a Technical Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer
● Strong team player with experience supporting a velocity sales team
● Experience working in a SOC environment
● SaaS experience preferred (any cloud hosted solution)
● SIEM (OSSIM, ArcSight, Q1Labs, etc)
● IDS (Sourcefire, ISS, McAfee, Cisco, Snort, etc)
● Endpoint protection, Email Security, or Mobile Security solutions experience
● Firewall configuration (Palo Alto, CheckPoint, etc)
● Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
● Proven track record of managing and winning technical and high value IT security projects
● Experience in administration of Unix/Linux systems, low-layer (packet level) IP networking, with a thorough understanding of network security
● Experience with programming languages such as UNIX shell, Perl, Python, or C
● Highly motivated self-starter who does not need day-to-day management
● CISSP certification
● Prior experience with OSSIM
● Experience with Hyper-V, VMware, Azure, and/or AWS
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer’s business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning – helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
● Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
● Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
● Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
● Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
● Adoption & Surrogacy programs
● 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
● Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
● AT&T service discounts
● AT&T service referral programs
● Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
● Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
At AT&T CyberSecurity we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.