Sr. Lead UX Strategist
Ready to redefine how people interact with the latest, coolest tech? On our User Experience (UX) team, your vision will drive cutting-edge ideas across our mobile products. Whether it’s apps, music, games or other services, this is your chance to shape millions of customer experiences.
- Level: All
What makes someone successful in this position? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Creative 8
- Collaborative 10
- Enthusiastic 8
- Curious 9
- Problem-Solver 10
- Understanding 9
Sr. Lead UX Strategist
As a UX strategist on the Design Technology team, you will have a key role in our multi-disciplinary team of designers, researchers, technologists, design program managers, and content strategists. You will be responsible for facilitating, defining and articulating the User Experience strategies, and methodologies that shape our work. You’ll work with a wide variety of partners and stakeholders to ensure our work is informed by the needs of the business and aligned with corporate objectives. You will bring a positive, proactive, and energetic attitude to engaging with a wide variety of team members and stakeholders.
• Work closely with our team and key partners such as Customer Advocacy to define document and maintain customer journeys that span AT&T’s customer experience.
• Defining and illustrating UX strategies by creating materials such as white papers, presentations and prototypes to express and illustrate in partnership with other members of the team.
• Regularly research and report to the team, on emerging best practices around UX design, tools, methods, technology, and analytics.
• Facilitate design thinking sessions to generate concepts and align partners and stakeholders on solutions
• Represent our team in key internal company forums and external events.
• Empathy for the needs and differences of our customers, and the challenges our front-in employees face in serving them.
• Experience with Design Thinking methodologies for solving business problems
• A working understanding of customer experience technologies such as CRM systems and platforms
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to use them
• Confidence to both participate in and lead workshops to create and align on UX design solutions
• Working knowledge of common design tools: Figma, Invision and others.
• Excellent problem-solving and relationship management skills
Date posted 04/16/2021
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- Be ready to bring your laptop to show your portfolio – and have answers prepared regarding how you approached your projects, the tools you used and your personal experiences with them.
- In-person interviews are typically 3-4 hours with UX peers.
Great benefits, PTO, salary, and potential bonus opportunities.
New community to the company so there are some pains as we grow.Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.