Senior UX Designer
Ready to redefine how people interact with the latest, coolest tech? On our User Experience (UX) team, your vision will drive cutting-edge ideas across our mobile products. Whether it’s apps, music, games or other services, this is your chance to shape millions of customer experiences.
- Level: All
What makes someone successful in this position? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Creative 8
- Collaborative 10
- Enthusiastic 8
- Curious 9
- Problem-Solver 10
- Understanding 9
Senior UX Designer
As a UX designer, you will:
- Use your UX chops to design (and redesign) a diverse set of experiences and products for AT&T, both internal and consumer-facing. Projects may range from websites and mobile apps to chatbots and internal tools.
- Use storytelling, UX, and prototypes to compellingly convey the vision, flow, and features of the product you are designing.
- Collaborate with fellow UX designers, researchers, and team members to generate ideas and get feedback on your designs.
- Mentor more junior designers on the fine points of design and craft.
- Successfully work with developers, project managers, and other internal teams to get your designs into production.
- Work on several projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Support the organization and facilitation of design workshops with clients and partners as needed.
Required Experience & Characteristics:
- 3-5 years interaction/graphic design experience across a variety of digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or an equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, and digital prototyping. Must be very comfortable with graphic design and interactive tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Framer, etc. (And have the drive to always learn and experiment with new tools.)
- Knowledge or expertise in one or more of the following is a plus: visual design, machine learning, mobile applications, web applications, messaging interfaces, illustration, video/film production.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit + Collaborative Drive: You’re excited to help us build the culture of our new team, a self-starter who is comfortable being proactive and you're eager to work with your teammates to make your designs better.
- Systems Thinker with a Product Mindset: You’re great at wrangling complex problems and finding clarity and simplicity. You think strategically about any design challenge and seek to create holistic, compelling products that serve the end user.
- Communication Skills: You have excellent communication, project management, and organizational skills. You’re able to tell compelling stories about your work to partners and team members.
Date posted 09/19/2019
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- Be ready to bring your laptop to show your portfolio – and have answers prepared regarding how you approached your projects, the tools you used and your personal experiences with them.
- In-person interviews are typically 3-4 hours with UX peers.
Great benefits, PTO, salary, and potential bonus opportunities.
New community to the company so there are some pains as we grow.Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.