You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Collaborating with other senior technology leaders to develop architectural roadmaps while providing expertise on the platform architecture.
- Providing expertise on engineering best practices, standards, architectural approaches and complex technical resolutions for processes.
- Architecting systems for app lifecycle management, speed, security, and performance.
- Focusing on the developer experience, from app development and workflow, app submission and verification, to app deployment.
- Design, develop, deploy, manage and version AlienVault’s core AlienApp APIs, state-of-the-art web-based tools, and an SDK that will enable internal and 3rd party developers to create and deploy new cyber security applications.
- Working with our Business Development team to vet, train and build 3rd party AlienApps.
- Participate in quality improvement using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) efforts to ensure that deliverables are secure, scalable and reliable
- Work closely with the CTO/SVP Engineering and Engineering Team Leaders to plan and execute software engineering development cycles in an Agile environment.
- Lead and build strong global software development engineering teams and a strong, positive software engineering culture.
- All other duties and responsibilities and may be assigned
- 8+ years software development and architecture experience
- 5+ years Java experience
- 3+ years SDK development experience (REST, XML, JSON). Candidate should come from operating systems engineering, open source tool development, or similar
- Experience architecting and developing safe, secure and performant API’s
- Excellent software debugging skills and experience
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
- Self-motivated with a passion for problem-solving and an aptitude for customer happiness
- Comfortable with Agile development practices like unit tests, and code reviews.
- Fluency in English required. Spanish a big plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection a big plus.
- Experience in Network security is a plus.
- Experience with application security a plus
- Experience using RAML a plus.
- A competitive compensation that includes base salary + bonus
- The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management
- Live and work in beautiful Austin, Texas.
- The market opportunity is enormous. There are millions of business around the world that are struggling to adequately protect their IT resources or meet their compliance obligations.
- At AT&T, we already have millions of commercial customers that we provide networking services today and that gives us a significant advantage in how we solve customer’s security problems.
- AT&T Cybersecurity runs as a separate business unit within AT&T. That gives us the reach and resources of a Fortune 9 company with the autonomy to work and deliver like a startup.
- AT&T provides a generous benefits package.
- In addition to selling software directly to end customers, AT&T Cybersecurity uses our own products to deliver managed services so we get a front-row seat in how our products are used.
- And most importantly, we come to work each day on a mission to provide organizations with highly intelligent security products and services that are affordable and simple to use. We believe organizations of all shapes and sizes should be able to achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
WHAT YOU GET:
So, why consider a position AT&T Cybersecurity?
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.