You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Cybersecurity is currently hiring for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help design, develop and implement launch strategy and programs for products and services within the AT&T Cybersecurity portfolio.
The ideal candidate has exhibited demonstrable marketing success within a high-tech company, preferably within cybersecurity. This candidate is a superior writer and editor who starts every project with a deep understanding of and empathy for the customer. This person is a strategic and creative thinker who can not only quickly grasp abstract concepts, but can also communicate them in ways that captivate target audiences. This person is ruthless in their ability to prioritize and deliver high-impact, on-time work while maintaining the agility to pivot and adapt to changing business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
As a senior product marketing manager, you’ll play an integral role in executing AT&T Cybersecurity’s go-to-market strategy, working in close collaboration with sales, product, and marketing teams. You’ll create compelling messaging, content, research, and other assets to drive new business, delight our customer base, launch amazing things, and further thought leadership. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to deepen your expertise of product marketing and the cybersecurity industry.
This role reports to the lead product marketing manager and will work closely with the rest of the product marketing team within the larger product organization, which reports up to the CTO.
• Create compelling and effective product messaging and positioning for all offerings and buyer personas. Continually test and refine messaging and positioning to drive growth and to keep it up to date as the product and market evolve.
• Review and support the production of key assets to support sales and marketing programs, including web copy, whitepapers, blogs, webcasts, videos, data sheets, and more.
• Plan and execute new product introductions (NPI), aligning stakeholders across the company to the GTM strategy.
• Work with the product team to find growth opportunities for product and feature releases introduced in a frequent cadence.
• Engage with customers in user feedback sessions, customer calls, and other user-centered research activities.
• Assist the marketing, product marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams with other projects and initiatives as needed.
Required skills and experience:
• 2+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise IT, preferably in information security, preferably with SaaS experience.
• Superior writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills met with rigorous time management.
• Demonstrable success in delivering high-impact assets in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to translate software features and functions into user benefits, business outcomes, competitive differentiators, and use case scenarios.
• Fundamental knowledge of networking, cloud, and software technology concepts as well as current enterprise IT and IT security trends.
• Highly self-motivated and resourceful. When you see a challenge, inefficiency, or missed opportunity, you jump on it.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in cybersecurity, computer sciences, or a sciences communication field.
• Willingness to travel. This position may require travel to conferences and customer visits, both within the U.S. and internationally.
We are the new AT&T Cybersecurity! Our Edge-to-Edge technologies provide phenomenal threat intelligence, collaborative defense, security without the seams, and solutions that fit our customer’s business. Our unique, collaborative approach integrates best-of-breed technologies with unrivaled network visibility and actionable threat intelligence from AT&T Alien Labs researchers, Security Operations Center analysts, and machine learning – helping to enable our customers around the globe to anticipate and act on threats to protect their business.
• Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
• Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
• Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
• Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
• Adoption & Surrogacy programs
• 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
• Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
• AT&T service discounts
• AT&T service referral programs
• Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
• Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
At AT&T Cybersecurity we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.