Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and develop detection content focused on cloud security (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and cloud applications (O365, G Suite, Box, SFDC, etc).
- Research and develop detection content for container environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Write blogs and whitepapers showcasing cloud security research.
- Work with product marketing to merchandise our capability to detect threats in cloud environments.
- Work with Product Management to guide roadmap and prioritize cloud security features.
- 5+ years of experience as a security researcher or a security engineer focused on cloud environments.
- Previous experience writing content for security analytics (AlienVault USM, ELK, Splunk, etc).
- Deep understanding of Amazon AWS services and AWS security.
- Experience with container security and threat detection (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with the ATT&CK framework.
- Previous experience with Osquery/Suricata/Snort/Yara.
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.