You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Cybersecurity is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to configure and develop ServiceNow to modernize the operation of our business. Initial focus is process and workflow automation with future projects across many parts of our end-to-end customer management experience.
You will develop new ServiceNow capabilities within AT&T Cybersecurity using Agile/SAFe project management methodology. Collaborate with other developers to build end-to-end workflows and automation connectors to other internal systems. Guide the creation of automated test plans and strategies.
The ideal candidate has a breadth of experience developing large, distributed software systems with ServiceNow experience. If you have ServiceNow development experience and an interest and/or background in security, we should talk.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
• Software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, scripting, and integration with other AT&T systems.
• Interpret business requirements to implement solutions in ServiceNow.
• Work closely with Engineering Team Leaders to plan and execute software development cycles in an Agile/SAFe environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
● 3+ years software development experience.
● ServiceNow development/implementation experience a plus.
● Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, Angular, XML, HTML, AJAX).
● Proven track record in building complex solutions.
● Experience designing and implementing automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator a plus
● Existing or desire to achieve ServiceNow Application Developer, ServiceNow Implementation Specialist and/or System Administrator certifications.
● Experience working in an Agile/SAFe environment.
● Experience consuming REST/SOAP APIs.
● Strong data analysis skills leveraging various technologies.
● Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to excel as part of a geographically diverse team.
● Fluency in English required.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT YOU GET:
• A competitive compensation that includes base salary + bonus
• The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management
So, why consider a position AT&T Cybersecurity?
There are many great reasons to join our team but here are a few that stand out:
• The market opportunity is enormous. There are millions of business around the world that are struggling to adequately protect their IT resources or meet their compliance obligations.
• At AT&T, we already have millions of commercial customers that we provide networking services today and that gives us a significant advantage in how we solve customer’s security problems.
• AT&T Cybersecurity runs as a separate business unit within AT&T. That gives us the reach and resources of a Fortune 9 company with the autonomy to work and deliver like a startup.
• AT&T provides a generous benefits package.
• In addition to selling software directly to end customers, AT&T Cybersecurity uses our own products to deliver managed services so we get a front-row seat in how our products are used.
• And most importantly, we come to work each day on a mission to provide organizations with highly intelligent security products and services that are affordable and simple to use. We believe organizations of all shapes and sizes should be able to achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions.
Interested in joining our Cybersecurity team?
Enjoyable, great benefits, good pay, little cog BIG SYSTEM
GREAT benefits, very understanding, and an excellent environment that fosters great leadership
Due to the separation and mergers of companies, the internal systems are difficult to navigate, sometimes redundant, or just plain confusing.Current Employee - Cyber Security Analyst
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.