This role encompasses a technical leader who will research, design, and guide implementation of cloud technologies related to (but not limited to) Kubernetes community engineering, high service availability, container resiliency, production-ready cluster operations, hitless rolling upgrades, CICD infrastructure and deployment, container orchestration of complex platform and tenant workloads. This position will serve as a CI/CD Engineer responsible for platform CI/CD for Network Cloud Software Releases and Cloud Platform Organization leading emerging technology solutions to scale and extend Platform CICD from the platform up to the VNF/CNF layer to add greater value, repeatability, portability and scale.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- CICD lead engineer - Design industry leading deployment and certification solutions to deploy and certify the cloud. Responsible for developing new automation processes to reduce deployment time and automate tasks
- Serve as CICD point of contact for our organization
- Evaluate vendor provided solutions
- Design advanced CICD implementations to achieve faster and more efficient deployment processes
- Develop resiliency solutions to prevent disruption to critical network functions
- Code new pipeline automation to deliver faster and higher quality deployments
- Participate in open source development and productizing of emerging technologies
- Execute software deployment flows manually and develop resulting workflows in automation
- Debug environmental and deployment issues in Cloud Stacks including within Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and Kubernetes workloads
- Develop and code Kubernetes declarative intent for software lifecycle management
- Lead cross-team projects or single team projects of substantial technical complexity.
- Engages in the growth of others via teaching and mentorship
- Participate in OpenSource community projects, relevant to above technologies
- Provide robust testing to ensure quality code delivery
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to lead technical projects and serve as a role model/mentor
Preferred Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math; Developer nanodegree; or equivalent experience.
Typically requires 8-10 years experience.
- Helm charting
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.