Lead UX Content Strategist
Ready to redefine how people interact with the latest, coolest tech? On our User Experience (UX) team, your vision will drive cutting-edge ideas across our mobile products. Whether it’s apps, music, games or other services, this is your chance to shape millions of customer experiences.
- Level: All
What makes someone successful in this position? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Creative 8
- Collaborative 10
- Enthusiastic 8
- Curious 9
- Problem-Solver 10
- Understanding 9
Lead UX Content Strategist
As a Lead UX Content Strategist, you’ll have a passion for user centered design, complex problem solving, and a knack for bringing ideas to life visually. You’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple business units, initiating and driving all UX copywriting projects from ideation, planning and launch through testing and implementation, ensuring that they align to our branded experience.
If you’re curious and well versed with user-centered methodology and design thinking, then we’d like to meet you!
- Work closely with interaction design teams to align design features, taxonomy, and nomenclature
- Manage all internal and external copywriting resources and vendors
- Establish a close working relationship with the AT&T brand strategy and design teams to ensure full alignment with the AT&T brand vision
- Develop and maintain editorial style guides, tone of voice principles, and any additional guidelines to ensure a cohesive voice across all products
- Establish and maintain editorial and copywriting design processes to ensure efficiency, quality and consistency
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, writing, or equivalent and relevant major preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in brand, copywriting, or editorial
- Experience writing UX copy across digital devices
- Expertise in managing external vendors and agencies
Ready to design your future at AT&T? Apply today.
Date posted 09/13/2019
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- Be ready to bring your laptop to show your portfolio – and have answers prepared regarding how you approached your projects, the tools you used and your personal experiences with them.
- In-person interviews are typically 3-4 hours with UX peers.
Great benefits, PTO, salary, and potential bonus opportunities.
New community to the company so there are some pains as we grow.Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.