Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
You are looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader, we are dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that is when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Design, develop and implement launch strategy and programs for products and services within the AT&T portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan. Typically viewed as product owner throughout the life cycle.
• Conducts multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share, and profitability objectives.
• Identifies, monitors and analyzes internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters to position, modify features and identify new uses for the product.
• Provides continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives.
• Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability.
• Leads cross functional teams in presentation and resolution of marketing deliverables as needed.
• Provides readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
• Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals.
• Considered an expert within the discipline.
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree.
Experience: Typically requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
• Business case development
• Competitive environment assessment
• Knowledge of sales channels and segments
• Marketing strategy and positioning
• Product development strategy
• Vendor relationship management
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity market, especially Endpoint Security
• Knowledge of key security functions: endpoint protection, endpoint threat detection and response, managed detection and response, threat intelligence, advanced analytics, managed security services, unified endpoint management, mobile device management
• Knowledge of key vendors: CrowdStrike, CarbonBlack, Bitdefender, McAfee, Cisco, Symantec, Lookout, Zimperium, VMware, MobileIron
• Ability to lead security solutions for IoT, 5G and Edge Computing
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
• Employee discounts and perks
• Paid time off
• Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
• Tuition aid
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- Five years product management experience
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state ad local laws
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Six or more years product management experience, preferably in consumer new product development
- Product management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.