We are seeking a highly Talented, Energetic, Customer Centric technical professional to join our World-Class Support Organization. Some people like to Solve Complicated Problems and some enjoy working in a Fast-Paced Environment...Our AT&T Cyber Security Technical Support Team is looking for someone who loves both!
As a member of Technical Support, you’ll play a vital role in providing phenomenal remote support for our Federal Contracted Customers out of the Austin, TX location.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Supporting complex customer issues affecting our customer base, often including key accounts and unique environment.
• Responding to customer inquiries and providing technically supported solutions. Updating customers with daily case management efforts to ensure we exceed their expectations while adhering to our Service Level Agreement.
• Enable customers to overcome challenges they experience while deploying and/or managing an USM Anywhere solution.
• Supporting our customers over various mediums such as:
• Phone, Email, Screen Sharing, The Customer’s Portal
• Problem determination and root cause analysis documentation.
• Help produce Internal and External Knowledge Base Articles
• Work closely across multiple departments to achieve the necessary solutions to address the customer concerns.
What You Need Technical:
• Network Address Translation and the ability to apply them while troubleshooting.
• Linux command line skills for platform and network troubleshooting using commands for Ex: less, grep, htop, traceroute, ping, dig, TCPDump
• Skills deploying virtual machines in various platforms such as Hyper-V and/or ESX/ESXi
• Strong computer networking knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Proxies, Port and Network Address Translation and the ability to apply them while troubleshooting.
What You Need Non-Technical:
• Ability to work with limited supervision while adhering to all established procedures.
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Production use of CRM Ticketing | Incident Mgmt. Systems
• Ability to effectively communicate in a professional, friendly manner
• Ability to provide customer service while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
• Strong collaborator, Problem Solver, and Team Focused
• Ability to multi-task with special attention to details
• Time Management
• 5+ years of experience in technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Mandatory strong Linux system experience, networking technologies and cloud-deployed application troubleshooting
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or Cyber Security or equivalent experience.
• Background working with enterprise-class customers.
• Experience working with customers that must meet compliance regulations (e.g. SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, etc.).
• Understanding of Java error messages.
WHAT YOU GET:
As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
• Comprehensive Total Rewards Package (Salary + Bonus incentives)
• Comprehensive PPO/HMO Medical/Dental/Vision
• Paid: PTO, Sick Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Service Day
• Adoption & Surrogacy programs
• 401k + 100% matching up to 6%
• Educational opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
• AT&T service discounts
• AT&T service referral programs
• Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
• Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly growing customer base
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.