The Customer Contracts Specialist Cybersecurity oversees sales and customer account administration, as well as monitors, plans and implements projects that support order processing activities. Responsible for day-to-day operations for Deal Desk and/or Fulfillment tasks for AT&T Cybersecurity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reviews and approves contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, satisfaction of customer specifications and protection of the company contractual posture.
• Generate and prepare executable custom contracts in alignment with approved discounts and keeps Contract Management Database Records updated (SalesForce, SFDC), managing the quote-to-cash process.
• Provides resolution to a diverse range of complex issues.
• Provides interpretation and analysis of contract documents.
• Reviews and evaluates requests for changes in or revisions of contracts that involve technical specifications, cost, or schedule impact on the company.
• Ensures the proper execution of contract requirements, preparation of statement of works, authorization for work, completion of contracted work, etc. Manages sending approved contracts and documents for signature.
• Assist in coordinating between sales and legal for contract modifications: follow-on quotations, revisions, specifications, terms and conditions.
• Uses judgment within defined practices and procedures. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Solves complex problems, takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
• Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Contributes to the development of organization goals and objectives by using knowledge of company products and processes to suggest, plan and implement process improvements.
• Review, fulfill, and deliver all products for AT&T Cybersecurity, adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Create, manage, and fulfill renewal contracts.
• Track and manage various reports and dashboards to ensure accurate record keeping.
• Manage Hardware logistics with customers and partners by obtaining shipping information, filling out all domestic and international forms, and processing any required certifications.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also offer employee discounts on:
• AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job ID 2132717-1 Date posted 06/08/2021
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in area of professional responsibility
• Prior experience with Order Management, Sales Operations, or Deal Desk a plus
• Familiarity with SFDC or other CRM tools, Netsuite, Microsoft Office Suite