We are looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst focused on Cloud Security to join our AlienVault Labs team. You will be researching and developing detection capabilities for Cloud and hybrid environments for our USM Anywhere platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Research and develop detection content focused on cloud security (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and cloud applications (O365, G Suite, Box, SFDC, etc).
-Research and develop detection content for container environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
-Write blogs and whitepapers showcasing cloud security research.
-Work with product marketing to merchandise our capability to detect threats in cloud environments.
-5+ year of experience as a security researcher or a security engineer focused on Cloud environments.
-Previous experience writing content for security analytics (AlienVault USM, ELK, Splunk, etc).
-Deep understanding of Amazon AWS services and AWS security.
-Experience with container security and threat detection (Docker/Kubernetes)
-Strong communication skills.
-Hands-on experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
-Experience with the ATT&CK framework.
-Previous experience with Osquery/Suricata/Snort/Yara.
What you get:
• A competitive compensation that includes base salary + bonus
• The opportunity to build innovative, scalable technologies with the global leader in unified security management
• Live and work in beautiful Austin, Texas
So, why consider a position at AT&T Cybersecurity? There are many great reasons to join our team but here are a few that stand out:
• The market opportunity is enormous. There are millions of business around the world that are struggling to adequately protect their IT resources or meet their compliance obligations.
• At AT&T, we already have millions of commercial customers that we provide networking services today and that gives us a significant advantage in how we solve customer’s security problems.
• AT&T Cybersecurity runs as a separate business unit within AT&T. That gives us the reach and resources of a Fortune 9 company with the autonomy to work and deliver like a startup.
• AT&T provides a generous benefits package.
• In addition to selling software directly to end customers, AT&T Cybersecurity uses our own products to deliver managed services so we get a front-row seat in how our products are used. • And most importantly, we come to work each day on a mission to provide organizations with highly intelligent security products and services that are affordable and simple to use. We believe organizations of all shapes and sizes should be able to achieve world-class security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions.